Kramer Imperial FR404S

Features: This guitar was made anywhere from about 2004-2006, in the US. It is a solid alder body guitar. It has an eliptical slim-taper bolt on neck with 24 jumbo frets, on maple. The fingerboard is made of indian rosewood. It comes in 3 colors, black mettalic, blue mettalic, and silver mettalic. The body style is identical to the Gibson Explorer, with an "EX" shape, and comes with a Double Locking licensed Floyd Rose Tremolo and Gotoh SG Machine Heads for better tuning and stability. The stock pickups are 2 Quadrail humbuckers (2 pickups per single pickup, which equals a total of 8 pickups). The controls consist of a 3 way pick up selector, master volume, master tone with push/pull, and it is hum cancelling in either direction. It also came with the allen wrenches needed to adjust the bridge, and to take off the lock offs. It also came with an extra spring for the bridge, and a cable to plug in. And ofcourse the whammy bar came with it, but not on it. // 10

Sound: Just by the looks of this guitar you can clearly see it is made to shred, whether it be fast metal arpeggios, or fast licks of any kind. It can suit any type of music, but mostly metal. I am using a Crate GX2200 Head, and a Legion Sound 4X12 cab, which is running through a DigiTech RP100. It is very easy to get some crunch or heavy distortion and high gain, and to do some dive bombs. There is no unecessary feedback or humming when you arent playing. With both pickups engaged, this guitar is killer. This thing can make any sound you want it to. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: This guitar came perfectly set up except for the tuning. All I had to do was tune it and put the whammy bar on and I was ready to go. The pickups were perfectly adjusted, and sound great. This guitar came in better condition than I thought it was going to. I thought this deal was way too easy. It was shipped to my house in 5 days, it came already set up, it looked better in person than in the picture, and the order was exactly what I wanted, and came in perfect condition on time. There was no hassles, except for the fact I had to wait a month on this guitar, because they are always out of stock. For me, it was worth the wait. // 10

Reliability & Durability: This guitar would definately be my main guitar on stage, it looks and sounds great. I would feel comfortable not even having a backup. The hardware will definately last. The strap button is located right where the neck is bolted on which is an easy access. I think the only way this guitar would lose its finish, would be if it were dropped or chipped, other than that the paint will last forever. // 9

Impression: I play pretty much only metal, such as Maiden, Dragonforce, and Kalmah. This guitar works perfectly for any type of metal. I don't really know about other music styles, but this thing is made to shred. I wouldn't buy this guitar if you were planning to play anything besides, metal, or rock. If your gonna play hardcore, emo, screamo, or anything else with it, please dont buy it. There is nothing I wish I would have asked, but I was skeptical at first in purchasing a guitar online that I have never seen in person, or played. But it ended up being the best deal ever. If it were stolen or lost, I would wait another month for them to come in stock, and I would definately buy it again, probably 2 just incase I lose another one, and so I won't have to wait another month. I love everything about this guitar, its finish, shape, sound, apperance, the slim neck, the would, and the 2 quadrail humbuckers. There is nothing I hate about this guitar. My favorite feature would have to be the quadrail pickups because, that is one thing that makes this guitar stand out and be so unique. I dont know what else this thing could have. It's perfect. // 10